Dear Friends of HOPE!
A very special thank you for your participation in helping serve those in need through HOPE in 2018. We are truly blessed by your gifts that allow us to continue on our mission of preventing homelessness. As we end our 11th year of serving those in crisis in our community, on behalf of everyone at HOPE I want to say a special thank you from our HOPE family to yours!
Thank you for joining us in 2018 to help better serve those in need. Because of your support, goals we set for 2018 become reality. In addition to serving thousands of individuals and keeping hundreds of families in their home (preventing homelessness through financial assistance and food), in our new space we were able to provide or partner with other agencies to provide the following classes on-site:
- Financial Literacy – Budget and Savings Classes hosted by HOPE
- Resource Fair at HOPE that included Oviedo Medical Research, DCF/ACCESS, UCF Marriage and Family Institute, UF/EFNEP, and Fall into Fabulous
- Computer Class – Basic Skills, hosted by Paradigm IT
- University of Florida Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program Class (in 2019 to include English and Hispanic sessions)
- Employment Classes – Partnering with Goodwill
- Health Services – Partnering with WellCare and Florida Blue
- Providing job opportunities for those seeking employment – partnering with Veritas Employment
Thank you again for your support in 2018.