MEMBER ADVOCATES ( M.A.)
Current PHCF Member Advocates are:
Etymology: Middle English advocat, from Anglo-French, from Latin advocatus, from past participle of advocare to summon, from ad- + vocare to call, from voc-, vox voice — more at voice.
Date: 14th century
1. One that pleads the cause of another; specifically: one that pleads the cause of another
before a tribunal or judicial court
2. One that defends or maintains a cause or proposal
3. One that supports or promotes the interests of another
4. Phreindly Phlockers helping bring your concerns to the Council of Pheathers!
5. Squawking board for complaints, suggestions and all around good listeners!
6. Keepers of the Coconut Telegraph (suggestion box) at all Phlockings!
7. Other duties as assigned!
To reach out to the Member Advocates, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.